Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Idea warm up

Confusion
Humans think, therefore we are different from animals and other inanimate objects. However, during the thinking process, we face some questions that we can't answer. Then we are confused. We hate that feeling, we feel lost, left out, and dumb. At least for me, I try to educate myself to not feel confused. And I think, if I'm confused all the time, I am no different from animals or inanimate objects

After
I try to think what will happen after now. Will I graduate, will I be successful, will I die tomorrow? We seek for religion, higher eduction, or palm readers, or magic balls to be better at predicting future. Will we seek for those stuff when we know we are all gonna die tomorrow? How will I act different from any other days if we actually know what is planned out for tomorrow for me?

Life
Life is a very broad term. We can associate so many different words to "life." But we have to answer this essential question in our life time, "what is the meaning?" We will all have to answer that when we face the opposite of life, "death"

No comments:

Post a Comment